Fiber Probe Coupler FPC-6M
FPC-6M fiber probe coupler is designed to ensure easy coupling of fiber probes with FT-spectrometers. The coupler eliminates the need to prepare samples and place them into the sample chamber and makes remote analysis possible for molecular reaction monitoring in-line.
FPC-6M is the latest generation Fiber Probe Coupler for big FTIR-spectrometers based on 6 mirror design. The fiber probe couplers provide the highest coupling efficiency with various fiber probes. FPC-6M can be customized to match lab FTIR- spectrometers, coupling probes with SMA or other connectors.
- Efficient coupling of fiber probe to FTIR-spectrometer
- Compatible with sample chamber of iS5 & other FTIR
- Mirror optics to enable work in a broad spectral range
- In/Out ports compatible with SMA-terminated fiber probes
- Pre-aligned for distinct FTIR-model and adjustable to maximize coupling efficiency
- Upgrading Lab FTIR to replace sampling for remote reaction monitoring in-line
- Process control with robust fiber probe terminated by SMA or other connectors
- Upgradable for various FTIR-models and adjustable for high coupling efficiency
- Easy to install in sample chamber – as any other accessories