Fluorescence Infrared Detection cards
Fluorescence cards are based on rare-earth ions that are embedding in a special solid-state matrix coated on a substrate and laminated with a clear plastic sheeting (IR detector card – FID-C) or incorporated into Ceramic Discs (FID-CD).
As the detection cards are highly efficient, they can be used in common light conditions and do not require charging from other sources of light, e.g. UV or IR light sources. There are no radioactive or toxic components used in FID products fabrication, which makes them safe even when damaged.
- High efficiency, no need for preliminary charging under UV or IR light
- FID-CD discs are reusable and can be repaired after laser-induced heat damage by surface polishing
- No radioactive or toxic components
- Location of IR radiation from near IR-light sources such as Nd-YAG lasers, LED and Laser Diodes
- Direct evaluation of the spatial distribution of laser or LED beam intensity
|Spectral range||760-1600 nm||760-1600 nm|
|Sensitivity (depending on wavelength, see graph. 1-2)||1-50 mW/mm2||1-50 mW/mm2|
|Peak emission wavelength (see graph. 3-4)||560 nm||560 or 660 nm|
|Image resolution (typical)||≥4 lines/mm||≥4 lines/mm|
|Energy conversion (for IR emission at 960nm with power density 1 W/cm2)||0.3%||0.3%|
|Damage threshold continuous||20 W/cm2||100 W/cm2|
|Damage threshold intermittent||100 W/cm2||500 W/cm2|
|Dimensions*||total: 8.5 x 5.5 cm
sensitive area: 2×2 cm, 5×5 cm, 5×8 cm
|total: Ø2.9cm, Ø3.9cm|
sensitive area: Ø1.9cm, Ø2.9cm
* FID-C can be made in 13×18 cm and 18×24 cm standards according special order.