Cleanable Fiber Probes with Process Interfaces
Cleanable fiber probes with process interfaces are designed to be used for reaction monitoring with no artifacts caused by optics contamination as they can be retracted, cleaned and calibrated during a chemical process. Process interfaces – SensoGate-FOS and Ceramat-FOS made by KNICK – have approved fitting and flanges for the probes to secure their semi or fully automated use in complete process systems.
- Process analysis during reaction free from optics contamination
- Retractable fiber probes cleaned in a process with in-line wash and in-line calibration capabilities
- Manual, semi or fully automated process control systems made with a control unit UNICAL-FOS 9000
- Zero baselines at any time and precise spectroscopy analysis
- Reaction monitoring in real time
- Fully automated process control in PAT applications
- Complete cleaning of all parts according to GMP, Hygiene, etc.
- Analytical characterization
- Biopharmaceutical analysis
- Biofuel development & production