Transmission Infrared Fiber Optic Probe for Gases
Transmission infrared fiber optic probes for gases are designed to be used with any spectrometer or photometer.
The design of transmission infrared fiber optic probes is based on a bifurcated fiber bundle. In order to increase the optical path length to 10 – 40cm, the collimated beam design of double pass (or multiple passes) gas cell is needed due to low Mid IR-attenuation in gases. This design is easily realized by the mean of the collimating objective and reflecting mirror cell.
- On-line transmission spectroscopy in gases
- High throughput in any part of NIR-MIR spectra
- Flexible and robust for industrial applications
- Compatible with any spectrometer
- Reaction investigation and monitoring in real time
- Analytical Characterization
- Exhaust gases monitoring
- Solvent vaporization monitoring
- Associated petroleum gas monitoring
|Probe type||Transmission in double-pass gas cell||Transmission in double-pass gas cell||Transmission in double-pass gas cell|
|Transmission range||0,5 – 2,2 µm||1,6 – 5,5 μm||3 – 18µm|
|Fiber type||Silica||Chalcogenide IR||Polycrystalline IR|
|Temperature range||-50°C +200°C||-50°C +90°C||-50°C +140°C|
Sensitivity: >1 ppm depending on the optical path, spectrometer performance, gases in test
|Total Length||1,5 m (opt: 1 – 30m) *|
|Transmission Cell Length||100 mm (opt: 5 – 200 mm) *|
|Transmission cell Diameter||25 mm|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C22|
|Protective Tube Material||Liquid Tight SS-Conduit, KOPEX-Tube|
|Input / Output Connectors||Long SMA *|
* Customised dimensions are available on request.